MOSHOOD ABIOLA INSPIRES 2026 NEW WIGS AT NBA LAGOS BRANCH INDUCTION PROGRAMME

 

It was a privilege to speak at the NBA Lagos Branch New Wigs Induction Programme for the 2026 Call to Bar set on the topic, “NBA & You: You’re Called to the Bar, Now Learn How to Navigate It.”

​I had the opportunity to engage with our newest colleagues on the importance of active participation in the Bar, continuous professional development, networking, mentorship, ethics, and service to the profession. The future of our profession is in capable hands, and I am excited about the energy, enthusiasm, and promise displayed by the new wigs.

​I am also deeply honoured by the recognition and award presented to me by the New Wigs Induction & Placement Committee. Thank you to the NBA Lagos Branch leadership and the committee for the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the next generation of lawyers.

​Congratulations once again to the 2026 Call to Bar set. Welcome to the Premier Bar. The journey has only just begun.

Moshood Abiola, LLM

Chairman, 

Task Force on Illegal Practice of Law,

NBA Lagos Branch.

Post a Comment

0 Comments