YOUNG LAWYERS FORUM (YLF), NBA IKORODU BRANCH, EXPRESSES THEIR APPRECIATION TO THE 2022 - 2024 LED EXECUTIVES OF THE FORUM FOR A SUCCESSFUL PALLIATIVE PACKAGE.


On behalf of the Young Lawyers Forum (YLF), NBA Ikorodu Branch, I would like to express my gratitude to Almighty God and all our contributors both within and outside our Branch for a successful "PALLIATIVE PACKAGE" for our members from the Young Lawyers Forum (YLF), NBA Ikorodu Branch 2022 - 2024 led Executives (ONE LOVE, GREATER TOMORROW) for a surprising turn-out which has indeed boosted my morale and made me optimistic personally about positive life of all young lawyers in the nearest future. 

Sir, your positive commitments toward us at the Young Lawyers Forum (YLF), NBA Ikorodu Branch, have made us smile during Yuletide and have also given us reasons to smile like other lawyers in this profession. This has also proved a point that ours is a noble profession where our seniors take proper care of their juniors.


Learned Colleagues and Distinguished Seniors, I will become an ingrate if I fail to mention the names of those who were behind the success of our 2023 Palliative Package. They are:
1. Dr. Oladapo Olanipekun, SAN;
2. Olu Daramola, SAN;
3. Mazi Osigwe Afam, SAN;
4. Kunle Adegoke (KRad), SAN;
5. Aare Ishaq Olagunju, SAN; President Egbe Amofin;
6. Jonathan Taidi Gunnu, SAN;
7. Alhaji Nurudeen Alowonle Ogbara;
8. Alhaji Dotun Adetunji;
9. NBA Branch Chairman - I.K. Thany (Asiwaju of NBA Ikorodu Branch);
10. Bar. Blessing Ene; and our current Secretary
11. Bar. Wunmi Adeola. 

I'm certain that posterity will definitely be kind to us all.

Thanks and God bless.

SIGNED:
Ismail Ayomidele Afunso Esq.
YLF Chairman, 
NBA Ikorodu Branch.

Ekaete A. Mbutor Esq.
YLF Secretary/Palliative Chairperson,
NBA Ikorodu Branch.


Post a Comment

0 Comments