PROTOCOLS
Introduction
1. I am delighted and honoured that the Honourable, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Honourable Justice Olukayode Ariwoola, GCON, extended an invitation to me as President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) to attend and deliver an address at this special Court session to mark the commencement of the 2023/2024 legal year of this Court and the conferment on 58 (Fifty-eight) of our colleagues with the prestigious rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria. As part of my countdown, it would not be out of place to note that this would be the last legal year ceremony of this Honourable Court that I will be addressing as President of the NBA. I am grateful to God for the privilege, and may I express my profound gratitude on behalf of the NBA to my Lord, the CJN and all the Justices of this Court for this invitation and for the audience I have so far enjoyed before this Court.
Kindly click the link below to download the full speech.

0 Comments